Suya making is a form of barbequing. Make suya from absolutely any type of meat, fish or vegetables. With this recipe, enjoy the great taste of suya indoors or outdoors.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Marinating Time: 3 hours
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 10 sticks
1. Rinse vegetables well and cut into mouth size pieces, shake off excess water.
2. Skewer vegetable pieces and thinly brush on some groundnut oil, sprinkle some black pepper and salt and then dust-on suya spice.
3. Carefully place vegetable skewers on a hot barbeque grill or hot griddle. Turn on their sides frequently to ensure even cooking. Serve hot.
1. - Yam, Dodo & Chicken Medley
2. - Mixed Roast Vegetables
3. - Jollof Stir Fry
4. - Bean Fritter Burger
5. - Akara & Prawns
6. - Green Pepper Sauce with Rice
7. - Baked Tilapia
8. - Spicy Chicken Salad